WELCOME BACK… Leisure Centres Reopening
Leisure Centres will reopen on Saturday 24th October. Customer and staff safety is the top priority to ensure your leisure centres and all the activities that take part in them are COVID-19 safe and secure. New systems and procedures are in place, you can be assured that Government, leisure industry, and sports-specific guidance is being followed.
You can book the following activities: Gym, Classes, Astro Football and Swimming.
You can book the following activities: Gym, Classes and Swimming
Kingsway and Brookvale will take Table Tennis and Badminton bookings if you are from the same household/support bubble. The sports hall is available for hire for under 18 supervised activity or an organised indoor team sports for disabled people.
Both sites are putting on additional activity for under 15s during half term (26th – 30th Oct), so the timetable may look a little different.
- Runcorn Swimming Pool will remain closed. This is due to the current social distancing guidelines and staffing resources. The Council are working on plans behind the scenes to reopen this facility as soon as possible.
- Learn To Swim Members – All direct debit fees will remain frozen (until further notice). We will contact you with further updates as and when we look to reopen the swimming lesson programme. Please visit our website for activity ideas and sessions.
- Learn to Swim Refresher Sessions will be available over the half term break, however there will be limited spaces. Please see LTS Refresher Sessions for further information and how to book.
- Session details for Kingsway Leisure Centre
- Session details for Brookvale Recreation Centre
All sessions have to be pre-booked via the online booking system:
https://online.activehalton.co.uk/Membership/en/public/home or by calling Brookvale on 01928 712051 or Kingsway on 0151 495 2200
- Brookvale Recreation Centre and Kingsway Leisure Members – Your monthly membership payment will be taken on 2nd November (or just after), this payment will be reduced by 50% to reflect the days lost due to the site closure in October. Your normal monthly payment will return in December. This collection process will continue on a month by month basis, as per our Terms and Conditions. If you have any membership questions, please contact us via: https://brookvale.activehalton.co.uk/contact/ or by phone on 01928 712051 https://kingsway.activehalton.co.uk/contact/ or by phone on 0151 495 2200
- Runcorn Swimming Pool Members – We will not collect a direct debit payment for the month of November (due to the site being closed).
- If you would like to use Brookvale Recreation Centre and or Kingsway Leisure Centre, for the gym, swim, classes, you will need to contact us by calling Brookvale on 01928 712051 or Kingsway on 0151 495 2200
Please ensure that you follow all social distancing guidance and information displayed on site.